Saturday 24 May 2014

Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing with this food refinement, and then I feel like I'm on the greatest adventure of my life. Did a salt flush yesterday – not sure it was quite for me. Definitely made me go more, fairly quickly too, but had lower back ache (kidneys) as well as feeling nauseous at first. However, I did feel that it was really removing and scraping away a lot of sludge inside. Also, it definitely killed my appetite for food.
Nothing changed much over last couple of days, fruits mostly. Developing a dislike toward bananas, which I find surprising, so having less of them. Still getting feelings of depression, almost, after eating. Thinking it might be too much sugar from the fruits, but not sure. Something's going on. Weight about the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment